Whether just the two of you are in a private area, soaking in all the emotions or behind our barn doors anxiously awaiting to see your future spouse, seeing each other for the first time on your wedding day will be an unforgettable moment.
Back in the day, seeing each other before the ceremony was just as bad as eating the forbidden fruit… you just DON’T do it.
Nowadays, we see more and more first-looks as time goes on.
Funny how things change, huh?
I have asked a few individuals on what their point of view is on having a first-look and the variety of answers were endless.
“It takes away from that special moment”
“It calms the nerves”
“I loved having that moment with just the two of us”
“I don’t agree with a first-look because _____”
Here are a few pro’s and con’s of having a first-look:
- It allows you and your special someone to embrace the moment in a more secluded, intimate setting.
- Calms the nerves that the two of you might have.
- Allows more time for pictures BEFORE the ceremony, rather than taking the time after the ceremony.
- You will not see each other for the first time at the aisle.
- Some brides want their groom to be full of emotions as the doors open, so it could take away from the “full effect”
Really reflect on your personality and decide what you think will be best for you and your future spouse.
We understand both point of views and we can’t wait to see what you will decide on your special day.
Regardless of what your choice may be, it will be an immaculate moment.
Photographer | https://laurenclarkphotography.shootproof.com
Design | Day Spring Designs