The voice behind your screen that is filling you in on what is going on around here at Eberley Brooks.
I have been with this incredible business since the beginning of March and it has been a huge blessing in my life.
How did I get here you ask?
Well… sit down, relax, and enjoy a short background story about me, my heart, and how I got started.
I always knew that I was a planner and was an individual who flourishes off of organization and structure.
and when I say always… I mean it.
My mom was planning out my 7th birthday party, and let’s just say I took over.
“I was planning your 7th birthday when you asked for a notebook and some paper. A few hours later you brought me a picture of the table with a guest list and seating chart.
Along with that was a list of activities and the order in which we would do them. I knew then that you had organizational skills in your blood… and that thrilled me!”
– Gina (My momma)
Not only do I love organization, but I have a desire to serve.
Serving others is my heartbeat.
They are what keep me going on a day-to-day basis and what allows me to flourish.
I fully believe that my spiritual gift is to serve others. I found that out at a very young age as well.
I was always called “the mom” out of my friend group and I was perfectly okay with that.
I always made sure that everyone had a ride, everyone had enough to eat, and that their hearts were happy.
My cup runs over by putting others before myself.
What better way to constantly surround myself with people, and be able to serve others than as a wedding coordinator?
I was very persistent on getting to where I wanted to be. I knew that I wanted to plan weddings/events and I knew that I wanted to be at Eberley Brooks.
I called. and called. and called. prayed. and called some more.
Poor Misty. She was so patient with me.
I finally got a call back from her and she allowed me to come work my first wedding,
and I’ve been here happily ever since!
Y’all. Fight for what you want.
Be persistent. Pray for direction. Trust in The Lord and His timing. Follow your heart, and know that good things will come.
It wasn’t easy by any means, but so worth it.
Fun facts about me:
- I was born and raised in Andrews, TX.
- I just graduated from Texas Tech University last month!
- I received my Bachelors of Science in Restaurant, Hotel, Institutional Management
- I completed my college degree in 3 years
- I was a transfer from Stephen F. Austin State University
- Wreck’Em always
- I have been in a relationship for almost 4 years
- He works here at Eberley Brooks as well. He keeps our facility lookin’ all spick and span
- Jordan and I were long distance for 3 1/2 years. He just moved to Lubbock this past summer. (took him long enough… sheesh)
- He’s pretty cute if you ask me
- I own a small calligraphy business, Hymn & Her Prints.
- I like to think that I can play the ukulele.
- If I’m ever lost, you can find me at Chic-Fil-A.
- #3 8-count, well-done please.
- I have a desire to travel.
- I just experienced international travel for the first time back in June.
- I went to Ireland and it. was. breathtaking. Truly a dream come true.
- My favorite thing to do is discover local coffee shops and sip on iced lattes while doing so.
- During my free time I’m usually hanging out with my niece and nephews.
- Being aunt “Nana” is the best thing to ever happen to me.
- I love Jesus… so much.
If I’m being honest, I don’t like writing about myself, so I’m going to stop here.
I’d rather blog about how immaculate Eberley Brook’s staff and facility is. So, that is what I will continue to do.
Get to know me. Be my friend. I’ll serve you the best that I can and I’ll take you on all the Chic-Fil-A dates.
Until next time…
xoxo, – Hannah