You and him sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Then comes love, then comes marriage, then comes….. honeymoon.
Oh yes. The romantic getaway that you and your new spouse get to embark on as newly weds.
Honeymoons are what some people look forward to the most during the wedding planning process.
The relaxation, the experience, the memories, and the romance. However, honeymoon destinations can be hard to decide on.
- My person. Check!
- The rings. Check!
- Marriage license. Check!
- Venue. Check!
- Dress. Check!
- Wedding. Check!
- Honeymoon. Nope!
Whether you are on a tight budget or have all the money to spend while on your honeymoon,
these Top 10 Destinations should be able to help guide you in the right direction.
- An Alaskan Cruise- Scenic. Reasonable.
- Ireland/Scotland- Scenic. Resonable.
- Costa Rica- Tropical. Affordable.
- Bora Bora- Tropical. Pricey.
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming– Scenic. Pricey.
- Ruidoso, New Mexico- Scenic. Affordable.
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise- Scenic. Reasonable.
- Cancun- Tropical. Affordable
- Nappa Valley, California- Scenic. Reasonable.
- Sicily, Italy– Scenic. Affordable.
The list can go on & on & on… but I just wanted to point out some of my personal go-to’s.
I definitely encourage you to do research before you book your flights and hotel accommodations.
Talk with your spouse! Start by making a list of his do’s and don’ts, and then make a list of yours. That should give you both some sort of direction on where to go.
Take into consideration your budget, the time of the year for good weather, and your wants and desires.
Wherever you newly weds end up, just know that at the end of the day, what matters most is the memories that are made.